HF Circus Dura Wet NXP NTAG213 R22 FR
Circus Dura is a small, robust and cost-effective NFC Tag. Its reinforced structure makes it suitable in harsh environments and in wearable applications.
Made of PET plastic, the Circus Dura NFC Tags, are an extremely versatile and reliable product. In just 22 mm in diameter for 0.5 mm thick, they offer a chip with universal compatibility with all NFC smartphones, fully waterproof, and easy to apply.
They are available in adhesive or non-adhesive form to suit different requirements. For clothing applications, we recommend the non-adhesive version, while for wall, machine, or asset applications, the adhesive version is better. The glue becomes permanent 24 hours after application.
NTAG213 Chips support password-protection.
Please note: these Tags don't work on metal surfaces.
- NFC Chip: NXP NTAG213
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Standard: ISO/IEC 14443A
- Available memory: 144 bytes user memory
- Antenna size: ø 20 mm / 0.79 in
- Die-cut size: ø 22 mm / 0.87 in
- Thickness: 505 μm (Dry) / 525 μm (Wet)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C / -13°F to 158°F
- Bending Diameter: >50 mm, tension less than 10 N
- Transponder face material: Clear PET 50
- Transponder backing material: Siliconized Paper 56
- Transponder antenna material: Aluminium, crimped coil
- Transponder face adhesive: RA-5 (usage temperature: -20°C to 80°C / -4°F to 176°F)
- Brand Protection
- Customer Experiences
- Product Authentication
- Robust structure
- Enhanced resistance against harsh environments
- Excellent for wash & wear applications (excl. laundry)
Case history: DYNE
You might also like