HF Circus Flex Wet NXP NTAG213 R22 FR
Circus Flex's flexible and robust structure allows it to be directly embedded into difficult to tag items, like playing balls, jerseys, jackets or footwear.
Terms of Sales
Made of flexible PET plastic, the Circus Flex NFC Tags, are an extremely versatile and reliable product. In just 22 mm in diameter for 0.3 mm thick, they offer a chip with universal compatibility with all NFC smartphones, fully waterproof, very resistant, and easy to apply.
A specialized glob top protects the IC and antenna connection area that makes this Tag a highly protected flexible Tag. It withstands home washing and drying cycles as well as mechanical stress, temperature cycles and impact stress.
Circus Flex is available in adhesive (wet) or non-adhesive (dry) form to suit different requirements.
NTAG213 Chips support password-protection.
Please note: these Tags don't work on metal surfaces.
- NFC Chip: NXP NTAG213
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Standard: ISO/IEC 14443A
- Available memory: 144 bytes user memory
- Antenna size: ø 20 mm / 0.79 in
- Die-cut size: ø 22 mm / 0.87 in
- Thickness: 305 μm (Dry) / 325 μm (Wet)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 70°C / -13°F to 158°F
- Bending Diameter: >50 mm, tension less than 10 N
- Dry format: singulated on sticky PET liner.
- Wet format: acrylic, solvent-free permanent adhesive. The glue becomes permanent 24 hours after application.
- Brand Protection
- Customer Experiences
- Product Authentication
- Flexible structure
- Enhanced environmental resistance
- Good for wash & wear applications
You might also like